Why would temp fencing be relevant to residential housing?
Your home isn’t just your dwelling place, it’s your sanctuary. Home is where you go to relax and unwind. Every now and then, the sanctuary we call home needs repairs or upgrades. A new room, adding a pool or building a garage may turn your home into a temporary construction zone. If you’re living in the home while construction is taking place, temp fencing is required for safety and security.
Safety is number one.
When it comes to residential housing doubling as a construction area, safety is the number one concern. Any home improvement or building project should have a builder in charge who recognises the need for safety first. At National Temporary Fencing, we have plenty of experience providing temp fence solutions for projects of all sizes. Residential home improvement or construction may be a small scale project by some definitions but safety is always large. We give each situation, from the smallest to largest, equal attention and customer service. We will take the time to assess what is required and remain available to answer any questions. Our customers know we’re a phone call away and always glad to assist.
Product Features Relevant To Residential Housing
- Every product we sell is expertly designed and manufactured in Australia for safety, strength and durability.
- All products are put through rigorous testing and inspection.
- Our products are so durable they can withstand most housing-related activities including demolition and construction.
- Ordering is a phone call away and delivery can be arranged upon order completion. There will be no annoying delays in getting your project underway.
- We have provided temp fencing for many residential home building and improvement projects and are committed to providing the best possible service with safety in mind at all times.